Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog 1

1. I am excited about this course so that i can expand on my media arts skills and be creative to design unreal images. Also to learn new things about imagery and photo shop. I learned lots about creating and adjusting pictures last year but need to be refresh my skills to be completely productive in exploring new ways of designing more creative artwork. I enjoyed all the wondrous pictures that were showed in the slide show.

2. Yes, I agree to uphold the Studio Rules that were distributed.

1 comment:

  1. Graham. I thought you edited your post and yet you still have "i" for "I". Your second sentence is a fragment and Photoshop is one word, a proper noun that needs a capital.

    I will be watching that back corner for illegal computer use buddy, so...don't go there.

    ReplyDelete