Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lovely Farm


The theme of my image is loving pigs. I chose a classic farm background which is generally a loving peaceful place that would promote a positive attitude towards the picture, which is very important with this specific image. It is key for these pictures to have a positive representation of pigs so that the viewers are not turned off to the pigs which would result in a decrease in sales. I originally had the horse in the distance covered by the pigs but realized that it gave the picture a depth perception. The bird I added in the top left corner was intended to have the same effect. As for the main focal point of the picture the pigs originally looked very pasted on so I counteracted this by reducing the opacity. I also added some leaves of the pigs feet but not to much because there is not usually leaves covering animals feet. The final step that I finalized the picture with was the "ink outlines" filter to give it more a farmy look and great more positive warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment